so i was talking to one of my friends the other day about relationships in general.
and she was saying how sometimes it’s difficult for her to enjoy being with her boyfriend because of the music he listens to, and i realized that i’m the same way.
like, if you’re already attractive and i’m interested in you, but you listen to shit music, i’ll instantly be turned off. but if you listen to bands like meshuggah and fear before and misery signals etc etc, i’ll probably be even more attracted to you.
music is interesting.
12 Notes/ Hide
- unstuckintimee likes this
- rough-edges said:did i tell you animals as leaders are supporting meshuggah when i go see them next month trolololol :3
- rainbowcarnage said:i am totes the same way dude
- rainbowcarnage likes this
- femmewolf said:I think it’s important to find someone that is really compatible in all areas. I would never have married my dude if he didn’t love metal as much as I do.
- femmewolf likes this
- saminelson likes this
- wings0fintegrity likes this
- egressions said:oh sara
- thedevilstongue likes this
- sarahemichelle likes this
- thisismikesorta likes this
- matthewkocanda posted this